Sunday, June 12, 2005

Bitch Blog

Got called a Bitch yesterday. It was the first time in years that this has happened (to my knowledge, anyway). As I mentioned to Don previously, there are very different nuances depending on whether this endearing term comes from the mouth of a girl or boy. I remember being highly offended several years ago when this name was last directed at me. However, oddly, yesterday I wasn't very offended. For several reasons. Partially, I know I deserved it, much to my chagrin. When I saw his name on my phone, I knew it was coming before I even picked it up, so I wasn't very shocked. I feel lucky to know enough about my perpetrator to know that he's a fairly emotional person (more so than he usually lets on), and that cussing is a primary way he releases frustration. It sorta dramatizes things, I spose.
In fact, it shows just the amount of emotionality that I find desirable.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

In addition to being emotional beyond people like to admit, let us just say that the stupid cosmos are out of line. Stupid weekend. I don't know if others or myself irritated me more. You know what I'm talking about.

DataSurfer said...

Deserve it? I find that difficult to believe.

chrishley said...

But of course I may have deserved it. He prolly didn't need to be the self-appointed one to tell me so, but every person (girl and boy) has their bitchy moments.

rph said...

Ah...were we ever so young?