Thursday, December 08, 2005

Solitaire as X Box

As I've been trying to wean myself off naps this week, I found that the only thing that was interesting enough (at the time) to keep me awake was playing solitaire. So, I commenced to play it for over an hour. I didn't win once. No matter how much I wanted to pull myself away, I just couldn't seem to. And after that marathon, I was so exhausted I needed a nap.
Today, I just decided to go straight to the sheets rather than even try. When I woke up, I felt so energized that I decided to play a little solitaire. I finally won.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You should try Spider Solitaire... or my personal favorite, Hearts. Those are also addicting, but a little bit easier to win.

Anonymous said...

So, I'm still trying to figure out where you mentioned me last.