Monday, October 16, 2006

My big news

Well, I don't think many of you know yet, but I figured it's high time I told everyone: I'm going on a mission! I enter the MTC in two days, this Wednesday, October 18. I'm going to Fresno California, English speaking. I am so dang pumped to make this change in my life right now. I'm gonna miss everyone so much, tho! Please write, if you feel so inclined and I'll do all I can to write back. Also, in the next 18 months I'm sure a good few of you will get married and/or have babies, and I sure would love to get the announcements and see the pictures of all those. Best of luck in all, you wonderful people who have made me who I am. I love you.
Christie Winder

Oct 18 - (roughly) Nov. 8
Sister Christine M. Winder
California Fresno Mission
Provo MTC
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo UT 84604

Nov. 8 (roughly) - sometime in April 08 (unfortunately I'm only supposed to e mail family, so friends'll have to stick to snail mail-sorry!)
Sister Christine M. Winder
California Fresno Mission
1814 N. Echo Ave.
Fresno CA 93704

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How am I ever going to survive without you? (especially regarding my poor track record of writing letters . . . ) All my love!

Unknown said...

You're going to be fabulous! Congrats on the call and we'll be sure to write!
You're the best!

bec said...

well if you can't email everyone you can at least write blogs....right? That's so exciting!

be said...

Does your blog count as a family member? You can have emails post straight to your blog. You should do that and post all of the proselyting adventures.

kel said...

Awesome! Congrats, Christie! And I agree with B, keep us posted on what's up in the mission field. I don't know how that emailing to your blog thing works, but it sounds sweet. And one more thing -- I really love the Alanis song you've got quoted over there!

rph said...

Wow, this blog has been ravaged. Shouldn't you be home?