Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tribute to Front Porches on Summer Nights

There's something intoxicating about rolling the windows down and turning the piano emo rock up full blast while I'm speeding home in the middle of the night.
There are so many questions left unanswered in the last four hours that are plaguing me now.
Since I want to communicate with you and I have no other way than the hope that you will read this, I'll say a few things:
1) David joined Facebook--must not just be for losers anymore. :)
2) My crappy new laptop will still be your fault, even if we aren't talking. :)
3) Good luck speaking tomorrow--you'll be wonderful, as usual.
4) Remember what you're up for now.
5) Should I e mail you the pictures, or leave well enough alone?
6) I'm sorry for everything, and thank you for everything.
7) I hope you can forgive the passive aggressive nature of this whole post.

2 comments:

Cieslak Family said...

Christie, I didn't understand anything in your last post. You will have to call me and explain it to me!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.